Car Service History

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Bobblejack

Post by Bobblejack »

I have had my Kamiq 1.5SE L for two years now. Can anyone tell me where to find my car service history, since they no longer provide a service history book? I was told it is all done online now. It's going for its two year service next month, so I could ask at the dealership, but I'm curious.

Halin9

Post by Halin9 »

I always keep all receipts for servicing, parts, replacements etc...
GrahamN

Post by GrahamN »

You can register the vehicle at skoda-connect.com. At the beginning of last year they added something called Digital Certificate. This creates a pdf of the spec of the car and a list of all the services done. However it took them 4 months to add my March service to the certificate.
GrahamN

Post by GrahamN »

20230720_073821.jpg

DTEG

Post by DTEG »

Can't see this option on my login! I wonder where they've hidden it, or if it's another feature they've made trim level dependent... Edit: seems to be part of the Remote Access package, which I think is not standard for all trims.
Kamiq 1.0 110 SE manual, new since January 2021
GrahamN

Post by GrahamN »

Thinking about it I reckon that after the first year you need to subscribe to Skoda Connect. I paid for year 2.
Bobblejack

Post by Bobblejack »

Cheers, guys. Nothing is simple these days, is it! What was wrong with a log book and a stamp? Progress - Really?!
Halin9

Post by Halin9 »

Couldn’t agree more..!..a good old fashioned service book was excellent and made checking the service history easy..!
I’m not a fan of this digital age.!
GrahamN

Post by GrahamN »

I am sure you can walk into any Skoda dealer and ask them to print out the service history.
DTEG

Post by DTEG »

The old log book had data privacy issues, and probably then fell foul of GDPR in due course. When we traded in our Yeti (with log book) we were directly contacted by the guy who'd gone on to buy it at auction. I took this up with our dealer, who apologetically said the log book was to blame, since it has all previous owners listed in considerable detail.
Kamiq 1.0 110 SE manual, new since January 2021

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post