Tyre pressure monitor

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Markyj

Post by Markyj »

Good morning, has anyone had any problems with the tyre pressure monitor on their Kamiq? Mine keeps coming on telling me the pressures are low in one or all four of the tyres, they are set at 36 psi but can trigger a warning even at 34.5 or even when there is no loss of pressure.

Allesandu

Post by Allesandu »

Hi.
Once I got a warning message about the left right wheels. And It was a true. I pumped up this wheel, reset tyre pressure monitor system via main menu.
Then everything was Ok
DTEG

Post by DTEG »

With passive monitoring such as the Kamiq has, a warning not explained by checked pressure may relate to some other problem with one of the tyres, such as a large stone stuck in it, a flat-spot, or anything else affecting relative running circumferences between the four wheels.
Kamiq 1.0 110 SE manual, new since January 2021
Allesandu

Post by Allesandu »

DTEG wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:09 am With passive monitoring such as the Kamiq has, a warning not explained by checked pressure may relate to some other problem with one of the tyres, such as a large stone stuck in it, a flat-spot, or anything else affecting relative running circumferences between the four wheels.
That's why I'm thinking about installing an active system with sensor into each of wheels