Lack of contributions

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

The forums seems to have almost died over recent weeks. I added a post on 19th jan & then nothing until I added a further topic yesterday 11th feb. 23 days with no notifications. I know the Kamiq is not a huge market place but is slowly growing. Is it worth keeping this forum alive or is there a better forum out there ?

Ali748

Post by Ali748 »

There dont seem to be as many kamiqs on the road as pumas however the kamiq seems to be better value for money both used and new ? I am still undecided between a kamiq and a puma,i like the look of the kamiq and it is oh so comfortable
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

I'm back after a long gap. Been busy doing family stuff n stuff.
I think a lot of direct forums have suffered with SM groups being so popular. (Farcebook has a couple of Kamiq groups, as do lots of other cars) and they are just easier to access with almost instant answers ( usually not very helpful).
I was an active member of a very busy bike owners forum. sometimes 100 posts a day. Now down to one or two a week as most people have migrated to a Farcebook page. Sad really.

I don't think there is a better 'forum', but maybe just an easier to access one now elsewhere. . . . Unfortunately.
Rags