New SKODA Parts Website

New to the Skoda Kamiq Forums? Introduce yourself here
SkodaParts

Post by SkodaParts »

Hi Everyone

We have just launched a new SKODA parts website.

Working out of a SKODA dealership we offer genuine parts at a discounted rate through our online store.

All parts are new direct from SKODA and come with a SKODA warranty.

We are constantly adding new products and if you are looking for something send us an enquiry through our site. We will look up the part and add it to our website.

To send an enquiry use this link https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/skoda-pa ... uiry-form/

Our homepage is https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/

We will always do our best to find what you are looking for and add as much discount as we can.

Every part on our website is discounted from the dealership price, discounts vary depending on the product but we will try our best to be as low as possible.

Thanks

Skoda Parts Direct
Genuine SKDOA Parts & Accessories at Trade Prices
All shipped directly to your door.
Get in touch today!
https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/?utm_source=Forum&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Forum&utm_id=Kamiq+Forum

Sparkybruce

Post by Sparkybruce »

Thanks - that is a very useful site.
(I didn't realize that they made any Kamiq's with drum brakes (must be rears) until I scrolled through the parts lists.
Sparkybruce

Post by Sparkybruce »

Wow diesel injectors are £481.62 each - I'm in the wrong business.
DTEG

Post by DTEG »

Sparkybruce wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:44 pm I didn't realize that they made any Kamiq's with drum brakes (must be rears) until I scrolled through the parts lists.
Even the S has discs all round. Perhaps some other market?
Kamiq 1.0 110 SE manual, new since January 2021
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

Thanks for that.
Great to see.

My Kamiq (2019 with 5.580 miles on it) was in for service at a Skoda dealer two days ago. They advised me that the rear discs were pitted and suggested replacement. ( even though, when pushed, they said they were working correctly and well within spec). They quoted £352.38 for them. on this site. . £84.18 for the pair!

I don't know if you do SM advertising, but it may be worth putting something about your company on. . Skoda Kamiq Owners UK page on facebook..

Rags.
SkodaParts

Post by SkodaParts »

Ragtag wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:20 am Thanks for that.
Great to see.

My Kamiq (2019 with 5.580 miles on it) was in for service at a Skoda dealer two days ago. They advised me that the rear discs were pitted and suggested replacement. ( even though, when pushed, they said they were working correctly and well within spec). They quoted £352.38 for them. on this site. . £84.18 for the pair!

I don't know if you do SM advertising, but it may be worth putting something about your company on. . Skoda Kamiq Owners UK page on facebook..

Rags.
Hi Thanks, yes we are on Facebook, but I think the Kamiq Owners UK Page says no self-promotion and I don't want to annoy any of the admins. I think we have joined the page and will try to help where we can without sending links.
Genuine SKDOA Parts & Accessories at Trade Prices
All shipped directly to your door.
Get in touch today!
https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/?utm_source=Forum&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Forum&utm_id=Kamiq+Forum
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

SkodaParts wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:02 am
Ragtag wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:20 am Thanks for that.
Great to see.

Rags.
Hi Thanks, yes we are on Facebook, but I think the Kamiq Owners UK Page says no self-promotion and I don't want to annoy any of the admins. I think we have joined the page and will try to help where we can without sending links.

Great to know you are about anyway!

Rags.
Ali748

Post by Ali748 »

Ford are still doing drum brakes on the puma even now,discs are far better
HareLaw

Post by HareLaw »

I've just had an even worse experience at 12k miles with frantic brake judder and my complaint is that I think this is a ridiculously short lifetime for ANY modern part

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post