2023 Facelift

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
John milnes

Post by John milnes »

New member & indeed this does not seem to be a very active forum, maybe not enough Kamiqa on the road ( yet)?
Does anybody have an idea of when or what might come with the 2023 Facelift (I have just ordered a Kamiq knowing it might be out of date when delivered) ?
Particularly interested in whether a proper control for fam speed might be introduced.

Ali748

Post by Ali748 »

Dont worry about a facelift,enjoy the car for the car not weither its in date or not,best thing is to check with your dealer and see what they say,i have a fiesta 2018,i was looking at biying a facelifted fiesta until i looked at one and realised they actually took stuff off it like the power fold mirrors and the inability to order it with a sunroof,mine has both,lets just say i didnt bother
John milnes

Post by John milnes »

Good philosophy, thank you. Actually the only thing I was after was not to have the distraction of using a touch screen to adjust the fan speed, other than that having the latest model wouldn’t bother me at all. Maybe voice control can adjust the fan.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

I posted info on this last year…love the car but am a critic of the fan speed setting. Have to be controlled via a slider bar f virtually impossible with taking eyes of the road…a crap design
Halin9

Post by Halin9 »

On the current MC which I have seen, and ordered, the heating controls are pretty basic, 3 dials in the dash...not even climate control.!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Skoda have confirmed an update to the Kamiq is coming this year. Just about to post something about it.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post