Covid 19

The place to discuss everything else..
Karoq

Post by Karoq »

I know many of you are young enough not to be at much risk, but I am 74 and had a heart attack 19 years ago with compromised lung function., so I need to be specially careful.
This appeared on the Yeti forum and should be watched by all.
Colin,
Moderator Kodiaq and Karoq forums

silverhairs

Post by silverhairs »

A very informative video, If you've watched it and taken in the information, they did mention how many people in the USA died of the common flu last year.
40,000. Now here in the UK we had 15,000+ that died last year from the flu virus, even though we do have a flu vaccination system in place for the older members of our society, which I am one of them (73).
Watching the TV today, Labour stood up and asked the government what are they doing? Which she got slapped down not only by the Health MP, but also by the SNP. I think the government are giving out the correct information.
The thing is the older members should be more careful what they do and were they go, the thing is, NOT to start panicking.

So all football is suspended, so for a change, I started talking to my wife and found out she got made redundant from Woolworths !