How many members have a Kamiq sitting on their drive?

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Leacam, what were the problems you had & what was the problem you had with your dealer

Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Very nice, same wheels as mine so must be standard SE L wheels. I did order mine on 30th Dec for March 1st delivery. Do you have virtual cockpit as I’m not sue if that’s part of SE L spec
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

Lofty wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:40 pm Very nice, same wheels as mine so must be standard SE L wheels. I did order mine on 30th Dec for March 1st delivery. Do you have virtual cockpit as I’m not sue if that’s part of SE L spec
Yes. It has vertual cockpit, it's like the Starship Enterprise!
The number of user settings for each area of the dash are massive.
Well worth downloading the on line owner manual and having a look through just what it can do.

Rags.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Yes, I did download the owners manual very early on as I found I was referring to it daily as I tried to navigate the controls, I just wish the page numbers were aligned correctly ie ‘to set limiter speed page 146’ but it’ll probably be 149. 😅..
I’ve just booked my first service at my dealer for the end of February (thought I’d get in early as probably limited techs on site). Not allowed to wait for it due to Covid restrictions but offered a loan car at £30 !!! wanted to tell the guy to F off. After I retired I got a job working at my local Honda dealer. There was no charge at first but do now charge a £5 to cover insurance. At least there is no charge for the service (included in the purchase deal)
Grey Kamiq

Post by Grey Kamiq »

Sos amber light on dash and amber triangle on to, plus overhead Sos light in red, both came on several miles after rear wheel caught a pot hole, any ideas thanks.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post