Reset the oil service on skoda kamiq

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Grandalise

Post by Grandalise »

Hi can anyone tell me how to reset the oil service reminder on 2022 1.0 ltr skoda kamiq monte carlo automatic please ?,
I have tried several google searches but all come up with wrong info or it dosnt work.
Thank you
Graham

Lofty

Post by Lofty »

I certainly don’t think it can be done from the ‘in car’ menu system. Authorised dealers have dedicated diagnostic pc’s that can reset it or there are spurious hand held units that can talk to most makes of cars. Find a friendly local garage that may be willing to reset it for you or look at purchasing a cheap unit yourself from say Halfords or Amazon etc
Grandalise

Post by Grandalise »

Thank you
Graeme67

Post by Graeme67 »

You might also have to reset the oil data values too, I'm not sure but my previous car (Mazda CX3) you could reset the service indicator in the user menu on the screen, But data values (If the Skoda has this) has to be reset via a different route,, I'm sure the service indicator can be reset in the infotainment screen menu.
Grandalise

Post by Grandalise »

Sorted now, thank you for your replies, i took it to dealer, even the tec guy didn't do it first time lol, he showed me how to do it but to be honest i had forgotten before he had finished .

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post