Software Update Messages

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Shelljo

Post by Shelljo »

Hi , this is my first post and probably a stupid question - I have a 2021 Kamiq SE-L so apologies if it is stupid!

I keep receiving notifications saying there is a Software Update and to press to find out about it. This always appears when I have already driven off. I press the "button" to find out what the update includes to then be told that this isn't available while you are driving - which I appreciate is obvious but it is the only time the message appears. I have looked all around the Amundsen system to find a way to update it when I am stationary on my drive but it doesn't re-appear. Done the usual - switch the engine off, leave it a short while - switch the system back on to see if the Software Update notification appears again - it never does.

Does the software update automatically whilst moving with no visual sign of any update happening?

I have checked my System Information which says Software Version 302.

paulio

Post by paulio »

With the system on, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Notifications tab - the option to update should be there. Tap Update and it will just run - takes a couple of minutes on my 2020 Kamiq SEL Auto. It will not update whilst driving - just park up for a few minutes. All the best 🤞👍

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post