Dashboard Rattling/vibration

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
mattbates85

Post by mattbates85 »

Hi

Has anyone else experienced a constant rattle/vibration coming from the airbag area on there Monte Carlo ? It’s driving me insane.

DTEG

Post by DTEG »

SE here, but yes, lots of rattle points in the trim. I've padded out a few bits which might have improved, and dealer has made some remedial changes, but still just too many points where different materials meet without dampening. Dealer also mentioned something I'd heard elsewhere, that there are parts of the aircon recirculation unit that can rattle, but I'm not sure that's what's happening in my case.
Kamiq 1.0 110 SE manual, new since January 2021
mattbates85

Post by mattbates85 »

DTEG wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:35 pm SE here, but yes, lots of rattle points in the trim. I've padded out a few bits which might have improved, and dealer has made some remedial changes, but still just too many points where different materials meet without dampening. Dealer also mentioned something I'd heard elsewhere, that there are parts of the aircon recirculation unit that can rattle, but I'm not sure that's what's happening in my case.
Thanks for your reply, I may take it in to the dealership then, it seems to get worse when the weather is warm. I’ve tried to find where it could be coming from but like you say there’s too many points to check.