Kamiq spare wheel for sale

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
old man

Post by old man »

In the absence of any replies to my question about selling things here, I'm going to advertise a spare wheel.
If I'm doing wrong Mods, feel free to slap my wrists.

I bought a new 195/60 R16 89H tyre and wheel last summer which has never been used. It's better than a space saver because it's a proper sized tyre, but it is still limited to 80kph. It's a proper Skoda spec spare and was purchased from a dealer, so it wasn't cheap.
I'm asking £95 for it and I don't really want to post it, but if anyone wants it and is prepared to pay P&P, I will wrap it up and send it.
I'm not far from J23 on the M5 for collection and I'd be happy to meet anyone halfway if they live in a 60 mile radius, or thereabouts.
Thanks for looking.

[imgImage][/

Image[/img]

[Image][/img]

Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Why you selling old man. I paid £125 for my space saver when buying the car new so at £95 someone will bag a bargain
old man

Post by old man »

Lofty wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:07 pm Why you selling old man. I paid £125 for my space saver when buying the car new so at £95 someone will bag a bargain
I sold the car last week. I've also got a rubber/plastic boot mat and 2 genuine Skoda front rubber floor mats to sell as well.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

So what’s the new ‘wheels’ you’ve acquired & what made you go for the model make/chosen ?
old man

Post by old man »

Lofty wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:16 pm So what’s the new ‘wheels’ you’ve acquired & what made you go for the model make/chosen ?
old man

Post by old man »

Well Lofty, I wrote you a dissertation on the myriad reasons I bought and sold the Kamiq, but when I submitted it, it disappeared into the ether. :o :o
Not wishing to rewrite it all unless you really want me to, the short answer is; a 2WD Hyundai Tucson N Line S hybrid.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Can you tell me how well this fits the wheel well? Is it a tight fit, and being full size, does it fit flush with the boot floor?

Thanks.

Phil.
old man

Post by old man »

Slartibartfast wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:01 am Can you tell me how well this fits the wheel well? Is it a tight fit, and being full size, does it fit flush with the boot floor?

Thanks.

Phil.
Morning, just take out the polystyrene tray that contains the tyre inflation kit and put this wheel in its place. It's a snug fit in the wheel well but this is the wheel and tyre that Skoda supply as a spare even if you have 18" wheels on your car.
When the wheel was in place in the well, there was still room for a scissor jack, extending wheel brace and a few other small bits and pieces in the dish of the wheel itself. When you have it all in place, just put the boot floor back down on top, it's all a good fit.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Hi again, I am interested it the wheel for my Kamiq, but I don't know how to contact you other than through this forum.

Regards.

Phil.
old man

Post by old man »

Slartibartfast wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:09 pm Hi again, I am interested it the wheel for my Kamiq, but I don't know how to contact you other than through this forum.

Regards.

Phil.

We can do it via PM on this forum or if you prefer, send me your email or phone number via a PM and we can use one of those.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post