Power Socket in Boot on Monte Carlo

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Franko

Post by Franko »

Is there a rear power socket like in my older VRS Octavia.

Thanks

old man

Post by old man »

Franko wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:55 pm Is there a rear power socket like in my older VRS Octavia.

Thanks
I haven't got one in my SE L and based on my previous cars, if you can't see one, you haven't got one either. They tend to be in plain sight.
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

I have a 2019 SEL. It has a 12v socket in the boot, top right just under the boot lid. It was the spec then.
I have noticed that the newer cars are slowly losing things like an extra 12v socket, removable torch, folding mirrors, and rain activated wipers as basic spec.
Probably to keep the price competitive.

Worth a check if anyone is considering a new one now, without taking it for granted.

Rags.
NeilW

Post by NeilW »

Think it's part of the Simply Clever pack.
Had a 2021 1.5 SEL manual with reversing camera and Simply Clever pack in quartz grey. After a number of mostly software issues, it's been replaced with a Kia Soul.
Sparkybruce

Post by Sparkybruce »

Don't forget the automatic dimming rear view mirror AND drivers side mirror that no appear to be not included in new builds. (The auto dimming drivers side mirror isn't actually listed anywhere that I could find). My wife's Kodiaq has both sides auto dimming - but I only got drivers side.
bradder

Post by bradder »

It's not in my new SEL 1 5 but there is a blanked off hole where it would have been fitted previously. What I wold like to know is if there is the necessary wiring in the loom and its just the socket that's missing. I could use the socket to keep the cool box running in the summer. I've asked the dealer twice now but they never get back to me.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post