Mirrors

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Franko

Post by Franko »

How do the electric mirrors fold in ?

Thanks

old man

Post by old man »

Franko wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:58 pm How do the electric mirrors fold in ?

Thanks
On your door near the door closing pull handle there's a circular switch. Turn it round so that the little white line is facing the diagram of a small mirror. Mirrors should then fold in when you lock the car.
Franko

Post by Franko »

Thanks👍❤️
Franko

Post by Franko »

Maybe I don't have it..

IMG_20210913_185023074.jpg

IMG_20210913_185021306.jpg

old man

Post by old man »

The symbol is missing in your car, I would have thought the Monte Carlo would have it. Are you not in the UK ?
Have you looked in your infotainment system to see if there's a setting for the mirrors there ?
old man

Post by old man »

According to Parkers Guide, the basic equipment in a UK Monte Carlo includes electric mirrors. I'd be inclined to ask where your car was sourced from.
Having said this, specs are constantly changing and Skoda have been deleting certain items from standard spec and then charging for them as options. I expect Covid has an impact on this situation too.
old man

Post by old man »

old man wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:45 am According to Parkers Guide, the basic equipment in a UK Monte Carlo includes electric mirrors. I'd be inclined to ask where your car was sourced from.
Having said this, specs are constantly changing and Skoda have been deleting certain items from standard spec and then charging for them as options. I expect Covid has an impact on this situation too.
Also, although it doesn't mention electric mirrors and rear 12V socket, see this comment from another forum;
From seeing the cars around the dealership, the ‘21 model year was a de specification. The lost spec includes rain sensing wipers, auto dimming interior mirror, torch in boot along with other things that may have been a misunderstanding about what was standard or options on press cars regarding the reviews. Thoughts about the car being well specified are diminishing.
So the things you've mention were likely deleted from the 21 model year. Although my car was registered this year and has electric mirrors, I suspect it was actually built last year.
gobiman

Post by gobiman »

I have a Monte Carlo bought in early August and built shortly before that.
It does not have folding mirrors, rain-sensing wipers or the torch - disappointing but not a dealbreaker as not my main car.