New Kamiq Delivery Lead Time

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
mattbates85

Post by mattbates85 »

Hi All,

I ordered my Kamiq Monta Carlo on Sunday of this week and have been given an estimated collection date of 27/01/22 !!! I know there's a backlog in car production but surely not 5 months?

has anyone else been given such a long lead time?

cheers

Brentnr

Post by Brentnr »

I placed an order at the end of January for a March delivery, it finally arrived 1st week of August.
mattbates85

Post by mattbates85 »

i hope i don't have to wait 8 months
tecreasey

Post by tecreasey »

I ordered my Monte Carlo 1.5L Kamiq on Bank Holiday Monday and was told it was about 19 weeks to build and about 3 weeks for delivery.

It’s all due to COVID and a shortage of semiconductors.

By my calculations, that's mid to late January.
DTEG

Post by DTEG »

Even with the niggles, glad we bought ours from UK stock, so waited only a couple of days between order and delivery. Goodness only knows how long we'd have been waiting (and spending out on our lovely but rapidly increasing money-pit of a Yeti) if we'd not.
Kamiq 1.0 110 SE manual, new since January 2021
Franko

Post by Franko »

I just got one from Vanarama in 2 weeks. 1.5 DSG Monte Carlo Quartz Grey.
mattbates85

Post by mattbates85 »

finally just received my car, the dealer managed to secure a car for me minus the options I had added to it. (didn't want to wait till April 22)

little disappointed as the spec seem to have changed since ordering, no auto-dimming rearview mirror, folding mirrors and auto rain sensors on my car.

having the top-spec monte Carlo I believed these were all part of the spec when I ordered.

hand over wasn't great either but that's another matter.
Allesandu

Post by Allesandu »

In Ukraine people have been waiting for 8-9 months to get ordered cars :( Especialy if you ordered a car since April 2021.
Some of them will wait till Spriig-Summer 2022 If they dont agree to refuse from few options.
Paulj24

Post by Paulj24 »

Hi, I ordered my Kamiq September 2021 through a lease company and I still haven’t had a build date! Anyone else still waiting after months and months??

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post