Skoda Connect

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
TrebleGeoff

Post by TrebleGeoff »

Hi
I am having trouble with the Skoda Connect. I have registered online with the skoda connect portal with all my details, set my pin number and used it in the car to get my profile. I am trying to use the My Skoda app on my phone and not having any success. I have been to the Skoda Garage and tried there and at one time it tells me that Skoda Connect is not activated. I have done all the necessary things but wondered what to set my Samsung phone to to use the app.
I have tried with moble Data on and BlBluetooth on but still no joy.
Can anybody advise please.
Geoff

Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

My Skoda connect has now expired ( 2019 build), but when I first got the car, it worked spot on, I think through Bluetooth and I did just as you say??
Have you looked at the youtube vids about it, there may be a solution?
If not, pester the Garage.

Rags.
TrebleGeoff

Post by TrebleGeoff »

Thank you,
I took it back to the garage this last Friday and they went through all the checks but came up with nothing. Everything checks out but still won't work. They are now in touch with Skoda and waiting for further instructions. I wonder if deleting the account on line and then starting again would sort it out but reluctant to do that in case I would not be allowed to set up the same account as before with the free features that I have now.
Geoff

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post