Speed sound warning

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
bluecardiff

Post by bluecardiff »

How do I turn off the beeping noise when I go slightly over the speed limit.

Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Select menu (visual in centre of dash) from scroll wheel right hand side of steering wheel, scroll through topics then select ‘speed limit’ warning. You can then enter settings to suit
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Just had the opportunity to play with the limiter. As said select limiter from the menu then press the scroll wheel. You then rotate the wheel as the digits increase/decrease to your choice. Set it at 100 mph & that should sort your problem 😂😂
pipscouse

Post by pipscouse »

I didn't know about this feature until I saw this post. I have done the opposite and turned it on set at 30mph. I find it really useful around town and less finicky to use than limiter
GrumpyOldWesty

Post by GrumpyOldWesty »

Help! We have a 2020 Monte Carlo with the Amundsen system. 2 days ago when I first used the car the speed sound warning came on at 20 mph and the map within the dials on the virtual cockpit has disappeared. I have tried to follow the manual but without any success. Can anyone please point me in the right direction so that I can stop this warning every time I exceed 20mph, and get my map back!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post