Kamiq spare wheel

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Needaliftdad

Post by Needaliftdad »

Decided I wanted a spare wheel instead of relying on the stupid can of gunk.

Have seen many offers of spacesavers for the car and dont want to pay the ridiculous Skoda prices, but wanted a full size wheel.

I saw an advert for a T Cross full size and after checking the spec, ET, and PCD sizes took the gamble and bought it.

Just tried fitment this morning and it fits a treat.

Other bonus is that it fits the spare bootwell perfectly as shown in the pics (hopefully)

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Great result, probably give the idea to others 👍
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

That's great.
I was very lucky in that the Skoda manager who had mine before I purchased it had the proper spare as an option.
I have seen some on fleabay as well.
Rags
LondonKamiq

Post by LondonKamiq »

Yea £247 from the dealer for the spare and the kit. I decided to just purchase the kit and a full size (18inch) rim from skoda parts. 258 Euros. Plus a tyre when it arrives but after getting a flat at 3,5k miles yesterday i lost more having to deal with unexpected inconvenience. Ill take pictures when it arrives and how it fits.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

E508C5B8-0A84-4168-9772-18C44F7AC40C.jpeg

This is the SPACESAVER spare wheel that I specified at time of order. Total £150 inc vat & also includes jack & brace. I thought this was good value for peace of mind. Wife & myself often traveled to Gatwick airport 3/4 hr journey at 3am & hated the fact I didn’t have a spare on board.
old man

Post by old man »

Needaliftdad wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:15 pm Decided I wanted a spare wheel instead of relying on the stupid can of gunk.

Have seen many offers of spacesavers for the car and dont want to pay the ridiculous Skoda prices, but wanted a full size wheel.

I saw an advert for a T Cross full size and after checking the spec, ET, and PCD sizes took the gamble and bought it.

Just tried fitment this morning and it fits a treat.

Other bonus is that it fits the spare bootwell perfectly as shown in the pics (hopefully)

IMG_0683.jpgIMG_0684.jpg
Could I ask where you purchased your wheel from and how much did it cost ? Was it unused and have you actually checked that it will fit on your wheel hub and studs ?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post