Come on peeps!

All Skoda Kamiq related discussions
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

Not a thing for over a week!
Are these cars so good no one is able to comment about anything?
All stunned into silence?

:lol:
Rags

NeilW

Post by NeilW »

I'd love to comment on the car but mine is held up at Emden and has been there for two or three weeks already. Not sure if it's a general delay, Brexit paperwork related or something more amiss.

I would say the Ateca forum was similarly quiet when the model was new and reduced sales in 2020 won't have helped. A quick glance at How Many Left suggests around 3000 registered in the UK up to the end of September.
Had a 2021 1.5 SEL manual with reversing camera and Simply Clever pack in quartz grey. After a number of mostly software issues, it's been replaced with a Kia Soul.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Ragtag
I thought exactly the same as you. I monitored the forum daily as I was the last post offered on Saturday 23rd. Really disappointed so I returned to my old Mercedes forum.
With lockdown you assume members have a lot more ‘spare’ time & therefore contributions would be forthcoming but clearly not the case.
Why don’t members post a few photos....why not offer up their particular likes & dislikes of there car. Let’s hear your opinions.
A large number of members have registered but it’s the same few that post threads so come on guys, make this forum a bit more interesting. You don’t have to have a problem to post a thread.
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

I suppose in a way it shows how good the car is.
Normally, forums are mostly "How do I fix this, or Where can I get this spare part" comments.
So (apart from the general confusion and hit & miss connectivity) most people are enjoying their motors without problems or hiccups.

I've mentioned here on the Farcebook owners group a couple of times, I may make it a bit more obvious to try to get more interest.

I'm sure in time it will pick up.
Rags.