Picked my Launch edition up

New to the Skoda Kamiq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Gortex

Post by Gortex »

Hello all.

Been on here a few weeks now, picked up my Launch edition Kamiq last Wednesday, this was a Skoda Ireland car so fully loaded. Very happy with it.

28BA56C9-27C4-4863-878E-6F81CF68A0DA.jpeg

545CC989-A31A-4571-91D5-BF15061D72FF.jpeg

Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Looks great. I have the same wheels (I have the sel model ) not too keen with them at the start but they are growing on me & certainly easy enough to clean.
What is the “Launch” model & how goes that differ to the SE & SE L models. I note the flattened base of the steering wheel 👍.
What are your first impressions
Gortex

Post by Gortex »

Hey Lofty. In Ireland we have to models. ambition and style.
This is a Style but also has optional extras.

Comfort pack and dynamic pack. This includes:

Sports seats,(as below) electric seats, flat bottom steering wheel, dynamic front and rear indicators, electric boot, panoramic sunroof, adaptive cruise control , Full keyless entry etc. This car also has light assist plus pack and upgraded 18” alloys.

0A841414-108B-4450-8B03-32A94BADDCEE.jpeg

I’m enjoying it. But then I only have it 5 day. 😊
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Great spec. Wonder why the need to change the model name SE, SEL against Ambition, Style ?......weird!.
Although going for the SEL I still had to add a few toys, electric tail gate, heated windscreen (never had one befor but thoroughly recommended by friends & salesman, keyless entry, rear seat armrest, Virtual Cockpit (wished I hadn’t bothered). And most important ‘space saver’ spare wheel. Would have liked the pano roof but thought it a little expensive as was the Adaptive cruise control, brilliant piece of kit but expensive. I had it on my last car & loved it but as a senior, my mileage is much lower now & rarely go on motorways. Thought I would get dynamic indicators as standard but gutted to find it’s not, only an option but very strange the rear indicators are dynamic. It’s like the door protectors, every bit of advertising shows the door protectors yet it’s a cost option.
I just hope the covid restrictions still allow you to enjoy the car. I had my car 1st March followed by lockdown after 3 weeks so only covered about 1k mls in 6 months. Enjoy the car

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post