Saying Hello

New to the Skoda Kamiq Forums? Introduce yourself here
pipscouse

Post by pipscouse »

Hi all. New Kamiq owner here. Just wanted to say Hi.

Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

Hi and welcome.
Forum is a bit quiet at the moment, but I'm sure it will pick up soon when people start travelling more.

Rags.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Hi pipscouse
Welcome, what model did you purchase. New or used ?. If new what extras does the car have (if any)
pipscouse

Post by pipscouse »

Hi Ragtag and Lofty. A very nice second hand SE L 1.5 automatic petrol on a 69 plate, so just over a year old. Only 2,000 miles on the clock so like new really. Spec is very good. Front, side and lane assist (latter a bit of a pain as it starts with the car and has to be turned off each time). Parking assist. Huge infotainment system. 18 inch alloys. Not sure what's new on my model compared to previous. First Skoda (and newest car I have ever bought). Loving it so far but taking a while to get to grips with all the settings and tech. I'll get there :-)
Muty90

Post by Muty90 »

Hi. Haven't got a kamiq but looking into leasing one.
My question is do they all come with the touch screen system as standard?
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Hi Muty90
Welcome
Not sure, I have the SEL with the ‘Virtual Cockpit’ but not sure what is on the S & SE.
To be honest, I feel the virtual cockpit is great, enabling you to select your preferred dash layout. But once selected I haven’t changed it once in over a year so question myself whether it was worth going for that spec. Hey!, everyone to their own.
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

The S comes with the basic 6.5 inch touch screen.
The SE has a slightly bigger touch screen ( 8.5" I think). Called the Bolaro infotainment unit I think.
And the SEL comes with a very big screen. And sat nav. Called the Amundsen Infotainment unit.

HTH.
Rags.