Kamiq fusebox access

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Kamiq
AlexUK51

Post by AlexUK51 »

Although not needed at the moment I was exploring how to access the fuses behind the small storage compartment at the driver's side. According to the owner's manual on page 109 it refers to pressing a button to "open the tray" and pulling the "tray" out towards you. I cannot see a tray, unless it means the small glovebox itself. After opening the small storage compartment/glovebox and dropping it down I can see the fuse board which is in a vertical position set well into the dash. I was unable to get my hand it to pull this out or, for that matter, reach in to change a fuse.

Anyone else had trouble reaching the dash panel fuses?

IMG_20220529_124030.jpg

Kamiq 1.0 SE L

Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

I 'think' the orange thing is a fuse puller, but I may be mistaken. I will make getting the fuses out a lot easier if it is.
I used some long nose point head pliers when I pulled one to sort my dashcam hardwire out.

I know that a couple of vids on youtube show how to access/move fuses on the Kamiq. ( I watched before doing the Sat Nav wiring.)
Worth a look to check.

I don't remember having any cover, or another way of moving the fuse block when I did it.
Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

Rags.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post