No dynamic indicators appearance in the LED Headlights

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Kamiq
Mihiiii

Post by Mihiiii »

Hello all, 

I ordered a new Kamiq with 1.5 TSI Engine packed with Style in December. In the previous week the dealer called me and he explained that I won't be able to have the dynamic indicators in the LED headlights because it is not available because of the conductors shortage. They will appear (4 LED indicators) in static mode. 

Could you please share any information you might have regarding this topic/problem/issue or whatever it is . 

Best,
Mihi

44441-voll-led-scheinwerfer-led-tfl-fuer-skoda-kamiq-nw4-3.jpg

Colchester

Post by Colchester »

I recently purchased a SEL executive model. 8 months old from a skoda dealership. Before making the purchase, I researched the model range. And came to a decision to purchase the executive model. Because of the standard equipment parts. Mainly the rear led dynamic scrolling turn signals.
Now skodas build configuration shows dynamic turn signals on the executive model as standard equipment. But to our disappointment we noticed that these were missing on our vehicle. We complained that we had been mislead by the skoda statistics on standard equipment parts for our model.
So why do they get away with stating your going to receive them, but only to find a normal bulb blink.
We complained and ranted about false marketing. But were told to read the fine print. Basically they feel that because they say they can change the equipment on any model at any time.
We are angry and feel that we were mislead.
Halin9

Post by Halin9 »

That is very disappointing. Did you not check the car before accepting it.?
Manufacturers do reserve the right to change items but I think if they deliver a lower spec they should reduce the price.
This item must have been due to a temporary chip shortage as I recently took delivery of a new Monte Carlo and it has dynamic indicators. It is a great car but a couple of disappointing items..it doesn’t have climate control heating just old style knobs and doesn’t have auto fold mirrors both of which I expected on a £30k plus car..also annoying is the lack of auto wipers.
If you are dissatisfied I guess you could return the car.?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post