Auto headlight dipping

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Kamiq
TrebleGeoff

Post by TrebleGeoff »

Hi all
Contacted the garage today after contacting them the other day because I still couldn't get the auto icon on the screen. I was told today that it is an added extra and has to be specified when the car is ordered cos it has to be done at the factory.
Is this correct does anybody know please?
Geoff

mattbates85

Post by mattbates85 »

I know on VW you can just unlock it on the infotainment systems shop, think it costs £160 which is cheap compared to what Skoda is charging. not sure if this is possible in the Skoda shop
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

My mate ( who refuses point blank to use SM) has a 2021 Kodiaq 1.5 SE.
He has used an OBD coding plug. From a Company called Carly. ( Cost about £60, but he shared it with another bloke with the same car to cut the cost).

He used it to turn on all sorts of settings on his car ( Timed walk home lights, Mirror closing when the car is locked, and a different dash display. plus other stuff I can't remember).
He says it's very easy to use, all the changes are kept on an app in your smartphone, and you can re-set anything you change easily. Also does fault codes and meanings.
I've asked him if you can permanently turn off the lane guidance, but he's not got back to me yet.

May be worth looking at to see if it can do auto headlight on the Kamiq?

Rags.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post