Snowy new car.

Post pictures of your Skoda Kamiq here
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

Well. Picked up the motor yesterday, had a bit of a drive to get used to its gadgets, sat for a couple of hours on the drive setting it up..... Most of it. :shock:

And it snowed! 😱

Rags.

IMG_20201231_223120.jpg

Gortex

Post by Gortex »

Same 18” alloys as mine. FYI - Pain to clean
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

Gortex wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:19 pm Same 18” alloys as mine. FYI - Pain to clean
Hadn't thought of that!

Oh well.
Rags.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Interested to hear gortex comments that the wheels are difficult to clean as compared to my previous car (7 spoke Aclass) I thought it wasn’t to bad. Getting the right wheel brush helps & I'm still looking. 😂. I use a aluminium wheel protector spray after each wash which sees most of the crap removed with the hose pipe but agree that there are easier wheels to clean out there..
Mackers

Post by Mackers »

I thought the wheels (same as mine) were super easy to clean with an old sponge and some soapy water compared to my old Jetta 2.0TFSI which took ages. At least you don't need a brush with these.
Skoda Newbie

Post by Skoda Newbie »

Mackers wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:34 pm I thought the wheels (same as mine) were super easy to clean with an old sponge and some soapy water compared to my old Jetta 2.0TFSI which took ages. At least you don't need a brush with these.
I'd agree with that, similar shapes on my old Evoque and a set of wheel woolies would make it pretty easy.